|Amitabh Bachchan Net Worth:||$400 million|
|Age:||77 Years Old (2019)|
|Date of Birth:||
11 October 1942
Amitabh Bachchan the name is sufficient to introduce him. Mr Bachchan, the star of millennium, Big B, the famous Indian actor, television host, film producer, playback singer and he has many more other qualities which are uncountable.
Amitabh Bachchan Bio:
He started his career in the early 1970s, and he gained popularity after giving some super hit films like Sholay, Zanjeer, Deewar etc. Till now he has appeared more than 200 films. He has given voice over many other Bollywood films.
His voice-over always in the favourite list of the directors because of his different tonality. He sings the song for many Hindi movies. He regarded as one of the greatest and most super talented actor in the history of Indian cinema as well as world cinema. Not only India he is the most influential actor among the world.
On of the French director, Mr Francois Truffaut called him a “One –man Industry”. Not only Indian Subcontinent apart from that he has a huge fan following in South Africa, United Kingdom, Russia, Middle East (Especially Egypt) and many parts of the United States.
Amitabh Bachchan Awards list:
- In his career he has won the uncountable number of awards like National Film Award for best actor, Dadasaheb Phalke Award for lifetime achievement also he accolades with a lot of prestigious national and International Awards.
- He has won fifteen Filmfare awards in the major category of acting. He has hosted one of the famous game show in Indian television Kaun Banega Crorepati. He hosted several seasons of the show.
- He was honoured by Padma Shri (1984), Padma Bhushan (2001), and Padma Vibhushan (2015) by Government of India for his contribution to the art and culture of the industry.
- France Government awarded him, Knight of the Legion of Honour,. This is the highest civilian award. He has made an appearance in Hollywood film, Baz Luhrmann’s The Great Gatsby (2013), therein played a note – Indian Jewish Character, Meyer Wolfsheim.
Amitabh Bachchan Net Worth:
Amitabh Bachchan Net Worth is around Rs.2800 crore and his annual income is more the 54 crore. Big B has some expensive things that blow everyone’s mind. He endorsed more than 80 brands of India and most of the brand he is the only brand ambassador for the brand. He is the brand ambassador of Just Dial, Dabur Chyawanprash, Manyavar, Cadburys, Emami, Gujarat Tourism, ICICI and many more.
9 expensive things of Amitabh Bachchan.
1. Big B is very much found of an ink pen. He has huge collections of ink pens, and among them, He has Montblanc Honoré De Balzac, which is most expensive exquisite ink pen and the cost of the ink pen is Rs.67,790. He has much another ink pen which is as expensive as this.
2. Mr.Bachchan has a huge crush on wristwatches. He has gifted a wristwatch to Ranbir Kapoor which worth Rs.50 Lakhs. He has master collection wrist watch which cost around more than 1.5 lakhs.
3. Not Only watches and pens Big B is very fond of cars, and he has a collection of luxurious cars. In his car collection, one of attraction is Porsche Cayman which is cost around 1.04cr. In the Mumbai street if you are lucky enough you can see to drive the car by Big B himself. He also owns a Mercedes 360 which cost Rs.1.35 cr.
4. Amitabh Bachchan is the owner of an exquisite piece of land in Lucknow which cost 1.06cr. Before some years he faced some legal issues regarding this land which problem is solved now.
5. Only very few celebrities like Priyanka Chopra, Shahid Kapoor & Shahrukh Khan has own Rolls Royce, and Big B is one of them he owns a Rolls Royce Phantom which cost 3.08cr. According to report producer, Vidhu Vinod Chopra gifted the car to him in 2007 for the film Ekalavya: The Royal Guard. Amitabh Bachchan also owns Bentley continental GT like Shahrukh Khan. The cost of the car is 3.06cr.
6. Big B crazy about cars. He also has Range Rover (white) which priced 3.83 cr. Like Salman Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra has the same car.
7. Like other Bollywood celebrities, Amitabh Bachchan also has a house in France which cost 6.25cr. He owns his floor at Janak Commercial Mumbai which cost Rs.4.01cr.
8. Mr.Bachchan has invested more than 19.cr in a financial technology firm called Stampede Capital. When he was bankrupt and lost almost all his property, he gets to know the importance of investment, and after he started investing in various sector.
9. He has bungalow called Junki Kuthi located in Juhu which current market value is 80cr. Apart from that, Mr.Bachchan has two more bungalows called Pratiksha and Jalsa, which present the market for both the bungalow is 80-85 cr.
At the age of 77 still, now Big B is giving one after one hit films, and mind-blowing performances and still his enthusiasm level can bit any of young aged Bollywood actors. We pray a healthy and propitious life of him.
So You Guys just Saw Mr.Amitabh Bachchan Net Worth. Hope you like the article. Like and Share with your family & friends. The article will be updated soon.